These privacy policies have been put in place to protect your privacy and to provide you with a secure online experience. Throughout these following points any mention of the term ‘content provider’ refers to a third party who has published an article, white paper, or a report on our domain; the term ‘you’ or ‘user(s)’ refers to the person(s) using this website for research purposes or otherwise, and the term ‘we’ refers to the brand BizmartechB2B.
- We collect some general information about you when you visit our website. This includes session data, time details, IP address, keywords searched, content viewed, and other general information.
- We may retain this information for as long as it is deemed necessary by us.
- We may share non personal information of the user with third party websites.
- Users also have the option to browse our website while having cookies disabled.
- All information we collect about the user is protected both online and offline.
- If you are part of the European Economic Area’s (EEA), you have a different set of data protection rights, and thus if you wish to be informed regarding what kind of your personal information we have collected from you, along with the removal of it, kindly mail us at email@example.com
- By using the BizmartechB2B website you are automatically complying with the privacy policies mentioned below.
- These policies stated above apply solely to the domain of BizmartechB2B.